Read or Download An Implementation of Key-Based Digital Signal Steganography PDF
Best computers books
The 2 quantity set LNCS 4843 and LNCS 4844 constitutes the refereed complaints of the eighth Asian convention on computing device imaginative and prescient, ACCV 2007, held in Tokyo, Japan, in November 2007. The forty six revised complete papers, three planary and invited talks, and a hundred thirty revised poster papers of the 2 volumes have been conscientiously reviewed and seleceted from 551 submissions.
- Macromedia Flash MX 2004 ActionScript Bible
- Secure Video Watermarking Via Embedding Strength Modulation
- L'Intelligenza Artificiale. Una guida per il programmatore
- Das große Buch der Computerspiele
- Beginning iOS 9 Programming with Swift
- Grid Economics and Business Models: 6th International Workshop, GECON 2009, Delft, The Netherlands, August 24, 2009. Proceedings
Additional info for An Implementation of Key-Based Digital Signal Steganography
Clicking an option issues a command, and you’re expected to take some action. fm Page 4 Wednesday, August 29, 2007 4:43 PM 4 CHAPTER 1 GETTING TO KNOW VIZ to make changes to settings related to the option. An option with a right-pointing arrow displays more options in what is called a cascading menu. Try out the menu bar by taking a look at the Units Setup dialog box. 1. Choose Customize Units Setup. The Units Setup dialog box displays. 2. 3. 3 Defining the units in the Units Setup dialog box 3.
6) are collapsible boxes containing materials and tools for quick onscreen access. The palettes are collapsed by default, taking up a minimum of screen space, but expand whenever the cursor rolls over them. Clicking on any of the named tabs switches the visible category of tools or materials. To constantly view the tools, right-click on the palette’s title bar and uncheck the Auto-hide option in the context menu that appears. fm Page 10 Wednesday, August 29, 2007 4:43 PM 10 CHAPTER 1 GETTING TO KNOW VIZ You can change the visible palette by right-clicking on the title bar and choosing the palette that you want from the bottom of the context menu.
Fm Page 22 Wednesday, August 29, 2007 4:43 PM 22 CHAPTER 1 GETTING TO KNOW VIZ 4. Click the box. A graphic displays, showing the X, Y, and Z orientation of the box in relation to the viewport. Also notice that marks like 3D corner marks appear at the corners of the box. These are called selection brackets, and they indicate graphically the objects that are selected. With the box selected, you can go to the Modify tab of the command panel and edit its properties, or you can use any number of other editing tools to affect the box.